About me

View my complete profile
Claudia
I wrote my first novel, Smudge's Mark, in a closet. No joke.
Sunday, March 28, 2010

Chinese Whisperings


Today is the day I start writing my part of the connected stories of the Chinese Whisperings Anthology, The Yin Book. This is the second Anthology put out by Chinese Whisperings, the brainchild of both Jodi Cleghorn of Australia and Paul Anderson of the U.K.


Last year, I met Jodi through Twitter (where else would you meet another writer from Australia?) and she told me about a project that she was working on with a guy from across the pond. She kept me updated throughout most of their journey toward publication and this year, she and Paul asked me to be a contributing author for their next Anthology. I'm so excited to be part of this project! They've got a team of 20 authors from literally all around the globe collaborating together. A huge feat in itself!


Visit the Chinese Whisperings website for information on Jodi, Paul, and their team of authors and see how this unique Anthology is structured. It's a very cool concept! You can also purchase a copy of their first Anthology, The Red Book.


And so now I must bid you adieu as I've only got 2 (two!) weeks to get this story written!

0 comments: