About me

View my complete profile
Claudia
I wrote my first novel, Smudge's Mark, in a closet. No joke.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spending some time in the real world

I'm about to dig in and write. Yes, really write. All those other days I said I was going to write - I lied. I never did. (shame)

The reason I say I'm going to write today with such confidence is that I've been offered a writing gig by a friend of mine. It's a non-fiction piece so it's a bit (okay, more than a bit) of a stretch for me. My husband joked, "Ah, so you can't make it up this time!" (very funny...)

But I have a deadline! Yay! And it's a short one - this Friday. I thrive on time crunches!

So, off I go... into the world of reality.

2 comments:

Zaniac said...

Good luck Claudia! The ideas came when you barely have time...Ha ha. But no worries. Happens to me all the time with all writing junk. (I don't like it if it isn't fictional or fun)

-Zaniac

Zaniac said...

oh, and check out your macro-zooming post comments. i had another comment.