About me

View my complete profile
Claudia
I wrote my first novel, Smudge's Mark, in a closet. No joke.
Thursday, May 7, 2009

Oh, what a night

No, I don't usually post at night, but I just had to tonight.

First, there I am this evening, writing away, next to my open window enjoying the fresh breeze, when someone stops their car and throws up in front of my house!

Strike one.

Next, I go downstairs to discover that our dog has quite literally decided to eat my son's history project that's due tomorrow morning.

Strike two.

Finally, I go into the kitchen to straighten up a bit before bed and step into a puddle on the floor. No, it's not the dog this time. Our freezer's leaking.

Strike three.

I'm out.

1 comments:

Charlene Sacher said...

okay - now that is one crummy day! Hope the next morning was better