About me

View my complete profile
Claudia
I wrote my first novel, Smudge's Mark, in a closet. No joke.
Thursday, March 5, 2009

Yeah, I'm a wannabe

Time for a facelift.

No, not for me. (Although, I could use a little around the eyes...)

No, for my blog. Stick around long enough and you'll realize I'm not one to be content to keep things the same for too long. This time 'round, we're going for the minimalistic look... I kind of like it.

For now.

Of course, for those of you reading this on your beloved Facebook, you won't see what I'm talking about. Enter the blogosphere...

Speaking of facelifts, I'm designing a few things to hand out as freebees when I finally get around to doing talks and signings and things. (Not sure what that has to do with facelifts, but it sounded like a good segue...) Here's the basic idea for bookmarks:



And my new business card:



Other stuff is in the works, too...

If ever there was a wannabe graphic designer, you're looking at her. I really do enjoy designing things. And I'm convinced if I had a Mac, I could go pro... (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) Guess I better start saving my pennies, cause I'm on my own with that one.

Geez, look at the time. Better get back to writing or else these creations of mine will never have an excuse to see the light of day.

1 comments:

Zaniac said...

It'll take me a while to get used to this new... theme.

It's like, a new Claudia that I don't know.

he he.

Still love your blog anyway.