About me

View my complete profile
Claudia
I wrote my first novel, Smudge's Mark, in a closet. No joke.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy September

Ahhh... September!

I love September. I'm an autumn kind of girl so September and October are my favorite months. I love the way the air smells. I love the way the leaves change color. I love the slight chill in the air. September 1st always arouses a sense of anticipation in me.

Maybe it's because I'm a teacher and September is always packed full of new things and firsts. Maybe it's because my birthday is in the beginning of September and for me it's the start of a whole new year which means new possibilities and the chance of potentials being realized.

And this year in particular I think it's because it's not only my birthday this month, but also Smudge's birthday. Five days after my birthday I'll officially be celebrating the birth of my firstborn book. And then eight days after that I'll be celebrating it's official launch into the world.

Wow. Happy September!

0 comments: