About me

View my complete profile
Claudia
I wrote my first novel, Smudge's Mark, in a closet. No joke.
Monday, September 28, 2009

Just a Little Rant

Is it just me, or do you expect something to improve when you get it updated?

I just downloaded the updated Twitter/Tweetdeck thingamabob thing and now I can't get my Facebook feed thru there anymore. Looks like a dumb update to me.

And when I went and updated my Google search dohickey jobby thing, weird messages kept popping up and the features were limited and kept cutting out on me.

And when I updated Skype, my regular computer functions wouldn't work properly anymore!

Not to mention all the times they've updated Yahoo and Facebook - total, annoying confusion.

Updating is so overrated.

Except, of course, when you're talking about hair.

But, even there, my hairdresser went and updated her career and left the salon - without updating her address book with my phone number! (Sandy, if you're out there, PLEASE call me!)

So, yeah. Down with updating. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, Agreed! I love this rant. =)

-sara