About me

View my complete profile
Claudia
I wrote my first novel, Smudge's Mark, in a closet. No joke.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009

If only t-shirts could sing like Bono

Oh yeah, *nodding* I get a t-shirt.

So, as many of you know, my book launch is tomorrow night. As many of you also know, I have tickets to see U2 tomorrow night.

Yeah.

So my husband went downtown this afternoon to see if he could scalp them. And he took my middle son with him.

Was really hoping they wouldn't get arrested. Especially the middle son. He's too young to have a permanent record.

Anyway, as it turns out newbie scalpers have some pretty stiff competition when it comes down to wheelin' and dealin' on the pavement, so he wasn't able to sell the tickets on the street. But word has it he was able to sell them on Facebook.

And, lucky him and middle son, they were able to get general admission tickets at the door for tonight's show.

So, like I was saying: Oh yeah, *nodding* I get a t-shirt.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! Missing out on U2 must be horrid but hey Smudge will thank you.(as will your fans and so-to-be-fans!)

My cousin and I are hoping to attend the book signing tonight!

-Sara