About me

View my complete profile
Claudia
I wrote my first novel, Smudge's Mark, in a closet. No joke.
Monday, September 7, 2009

I finally got an answer!

My latest twitter update:

So what if my dreams don't give me plot solutions - this morning I discovered that my husband's do. Sah-weet!

Wow, eh? Who'da thunk it?? So, it's no wonder the last time I asked my dreams to reveal a way out of my plot hole I got the answer "42". I was looking to the wrong twisted mind for answers! (Although no one should be surprised if circusy or Amadeusy types show up in my next book. But, sorry Lambert fans, Adam won't be making an appearance. See previous blog post if the above statements confuse you.)

Anyway, a completely unrelated, bizarro dream my husband had about some people we know just BAM! Wrote the rest of my book for me. (Well, not exactly. It'll take a few months to make the basic idea fit the book and carry the story forward with actual words typed into the document, but you know what I mean.)

And he's not even going to charge me a cent to use it. Oh happy day!

Now I just have to find the time to get it done.

0 comments: