About me

View my complete profile
Claudia
I wrote my first novel, Smudge's Mark, in a closet. No joke.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009

At least it isn't raining

It's cold, I'm sick, and it's been snowing. I guess I shouldn't complain. At least it isn't raining like it was a few days ago...

I must say I'm glad to have found Sally Gardner on blogspot. She's one of my new favorite authors and she's just polishing her latest manuscript: The Silver Blade. As it is with authors who are in the middle of editing a novel, she hasn't had the time to update her blog in quite some time. I'm looking forward to when she has a moment to jot down a few notes.

As for me, I've got a bit of time since I'm not in the middle of editing a novel and I'm having a hard time focusing on the sequel to Smudge's Mark. So, I think I'll go catch up with Fat Charlie before I have to go to work. To my other job. The one that pays.

0 comments: