About me

View my complete profile
Claudia
I wrote my first novel, Smudge's Mark, in a closet. No joke.
Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another Sweet Surprise

Yay! I'm finally going to go!

I came home from work this afternoon to find a silver envelope on my laptop keyboard. The writing on it looked suspiciously familiar...

Coraline 4 '2', it said, in silver ink.

I ripped open the envelope to find a "Cineplex Night Out" coupon inside. (You know, the one worth 2 admission tickets, 2 soft drinks, and popcorn...)

Somebody knows I really, really want to see that film...

And, as if the tickets weren't surprise enough, that somebody is actually willing to go with me! Although - he happened to mention when I phoned him to give him a hug through the wire - he's also willing (maybe more than willing) to let me take my daughter, "if she really wants to go" with me.

I think she does.

And I think he's happy about that!

0 comments: